Previous: Adding resource data
Up: Object Resources
Next: Replacing resources
Previous Page: Adding resource data
Next Page: Replacing resources
pnt = ids_get_res(name,ivdsn,resid,ncnt,nwords,ierr)
- Character - Object name
- Integer - Object handle (if 0, correct handle is returned)
- Character - Resource tag - 4 characters. More than one tag may be
specified, separated by commas - it is interpretted as an OR
- Integer - resource counter. It allows the user to loop in order
to get all resources of given type (or a list of types) - the counter
should be set to 0 before the first call and then not modified in the
subsequent calls. If no more resources of selected type are available
the NULL pointer is returned.
- Integer - resource length in words.
- Returned error flag - should be 0
ids_get_res returns the pointer to a resource of given type. The call may be
repeated in order to get all resources of given type.